Thank you for taking the time to explore this website. Choosing the right attorney is an important task, and often boils down to comfort and trust. I encourage you to contact our office and meet me, Brad Lund.
- US District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- US District Court for the State of Colorado
- US District Court for the State of Wyoming
- Juris Doctorate – University of Wyoming College of Law, Laramie, WY
- Bachelor of Science in Physics – University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Bachelor of Arts – Luther College, Decorah, IA
- Member of specialized bankruptcy bars dealing with bankruptcy issues
- Member of the Wyoming and Wisconsin State Bar Associations
I was first licensed in Colorado in 2000 and have spent a majority of my career working directly with clients in private practice. The law changes constantly, so I’ve been diligent in re-educating myself as required by my profession and in the wake of changing laws and the economy.
What I like most about practicing law
I enjoy helping people through transitions, and witnessing a renewal in their lives. I’m always amazed how resilient some folks are when faced with overwhelming circumstances or uncertain environments. My goal at the end of the first meeting is to leave people with a sense of control and an understanding of their options. No two cases are ever alike, so each day on the job provides a new challenge.